Ted Roller, Intronis vice president of channel development tells us:
• Tell us about World Backup Day.
• Tell us about Intronis.
• Why does Intronis focus on the channel?
• Why should people back up their data? What’s at stake for businesses?
• Why is backing up to the cloud important?
• Do companies worry about how secure or private their information is when its stored in your cloud?
• Are there any differences between your product and some products that our listeners may have heard of, like Carbonite or Mozy?
About Ted Roller
Ted leads channel development for Intronis and is the leading advocate driving the company’s focus on behalf of MSPs. Prior to Intronis, he was vice president of channel development for itControl Solutions, where he helped more closely align the company’s goals with the objectives of its reseller partners. In 1990, Ted founded Ohio-based Oxford Systems Integration, which operates today as Quanexus, and served as its president until 2006.
Ted is active within CompTIA, having served on its Board of Directors from 2004 until 2007 and is currently Chairman of the CompTIA Managed IT Services Forum. He was named a “Channel Chief” twice by Everything Channel’s CRN and has been included in the MSPmentor 250 in 2009 and 2010. Ted received his bachelor’s degree in English literature at Miami University.